- How do I rent the Hobart Community Center?
- A: You will need to contact the Hobart Parks Department for this inquiry at 942-2987.
- What are your hours?
A: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Do you rent out the Chamber?
- A: Unfortunately, no. We do not rent out the Pennsy Depot for events. Our non-profit members are able to utilize the space for meetings.
- Where are you located?
- A: Our office is in the old Pennsy Depot Train Station on the S curve on Route 51. Our address is 1001 Lillian Street, Hobart, IN 46342.
- How do I become a member?
- A: We have an online application or you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 942-5774 for more information.
- What does the Chamber do?
A: The Chamber creates opportunities for networking, partnerships, and relationships for businesses serving the community of Hobart. We do this through a series of events which are held throughout the year. Check out our calendar or our newsletter to stay current with all that we have going on.
- How do I become a vendor at the Summer Market on the Lake?
A: You will need to contact the City of Hobart Events department at 942-4511.
- Can I volunteer at the Hobart Chamber?
- A: Yes. We have a series of events throughout the year. A great event to volunteer at is our Annual Family Fun Day. This event is held here at Pennsy Park the Saturday before the 4th of July. For more information about how you can volunteer, contact us at 942-5774.
- How can I contact the Mayor or any other department of the City of Hobart?
- A: Although we work closely with the City, the Chamber is its own separate organization. Please call 942-CITY (2489) for the Main Switchboard listing all departments of the City of Hobart.