What does the Chamber do?
The Hobart Chamber of Commerce is a catalyst, a common vehicle through which businesses work together for the common good of the community.
We do whatever is necessary to keep the area’s economic condition at a level where businesses will risk their resources here in hope of making a profit.
More importantly, the Chamber is people – people like you. You provide the ideas, the drive, the goals, the funds and voluntary services to keep the Chamber doing what is does. You are the Chamber. Together, we can accomplish what no one can do individually.
If you are looking to network and expand your corporate reach, then the Hobart Chamber of Commerce is a wise business investment.
The Chamber has reasonable membership fees with a host of networking opportunities to promote your business.
- Monthly member networking opportunities
- Newsletter for business and community
- Hobart Chamber Member Directory
- Opportunity to display promotional materials at Hobart Chamber office
- Member Ribbon Cuttings and Events
- Hobart Business Expo
- Member to Member Discounts
- Website Banner Advertising Opportunities
- 4th of July Memory Book Advertising Opportunities
- Event Sponsorship and Partnerships
- Annual Chamber Awards Event
Chamber delegates are encouraged for each business/organization that joins the Chamber. Delegates also have the opportunity to apply for potential board membership.